Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tre in Salute

This is my dear sweet grandson, Tre, wearing Salute. He lives in Portland and his backyard is like a beautiful park with a creek flowing through it. I so love him peeking out from behind the tree because this really is his natural environment. What little boy doesn't love hanging onto and around trees? I'm just wondering how his mom got him to stand still for a minute so she could snap these photos! As Estes says, he is "so four!", all action, questions, wide-eyed wonder and excitement. We also say that he is so sweet that when he cries, honey comes out! Ouch. Must end here or I'll be trying to get to Lindbergh Field to board a plane instead of working today!

1 comment:

  1. Say the word and I will personally drive you to Lindbergh field. He is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete