Friday, October 8, 2010

Stumbling Upon a Design



This is the Noble Cowl fresh off the needles and unblocked. As I was figuring out how to photograph it, I draped it over my hand and wrist. Well, look at that, I thought. This would make a gorgeous fingerless glove especially with the scalloped edges. Wouldn't it?!#



And that is what you call...stumbling upon a design. This cowl took 1 1/4 balls of cashmere. I have 3/4 left and am wondering if I'd be able to get 2 gloves out of it. Hmmm. Well, I could always go into a third if I had to. Yes, I do believe I will start working on this today and if the results are positive, I'll let you know!

Meanwhile, I'm wet blocking the cowl and hoping it will be dry enough to take to work at 11 so we can place it on the class sample table.

No comments:

Post a Comment