Friday, October 22, 2010

The Grove Was Rockin' Last NIght!

Last night, 23 knitters came to the Baktus Knit Along. Lisa Limber, a Schaefer Yarns rep and designer brought bags and bags of incredible hand-dyed skeins of "Anne", "Heather" & "Nicole". This photo was taken at the end of the evening so you can imagine what that luscious heap o' yarn looked like initially. Curses, I was so busy I didn't get a chance to take any photos (p.s. thanks for the photo Marcia). What I wish I had shot: All the gorgeous samples Lisa brought with her, a roomful of smiling faces, all my precious friends who manned the winders and made the evening run so smoothly, and the beginnings of everyone's Baktus! We all had so much fun that we decided to continue the Baktus KAL next Thursday, October 28th from 6 to 8. And, everyone loved the Reversible Lace Scarf so much, that Lisa agreed to give a workshop on it. We're working out a date now and will keep you posted. As I told the group last night, if anyone is willing to teach a workshop in lace...go to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment