Monday, March 9, 2015

Is this crocheted wreath dorky?

I can't tell whether this crocheted wreath is dorky or not.  I suppose it doesn't matter because I like it!   I'm tempted to make one out of Cleo which has an awesome range of colors.  I have lots of colors because I recently stocked up for the summer.  I can't think of a better way to show off Cleo's rainbow than to make one of these.

I can crank out crocheted flowers like nobody's business.  Sadly enough my crochet skills may be limited to flowers.  My beautiful blanket that started with such optimism is all but abandoned because I cannot, simply cannot, get the sides straight.  I'm losing stitches and it's looking more like a skirt than ever.  My crochet teacher is in the Desert this weekend and I await her return.  I am sooooo tempted to rip out the whole thing and start again but experience tells me to wait for the teacher.  And so I shall.  Meanwhile, I think I'll lift my confidence by cranking out a rosette or two.



2 comments: