Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Floppy Flounder KAL Comin' Up

Here's Floppy Flounder looking for a school where he fits in! Apparently, he missed the roll call when the others where being selected to hand-applique on this darling pillow (one of three for sale in the shop...fish for Father's Day anyone?). The KAL is Thursday evening, May 12, from 6:30 - 8:30 and we'll be making this guy some friends of his own. Our plan is to use him and his friends in our June window display. So, if you can part with yours for a month or so, we'd love to show it off. I'll be at the shop today and tomorrow so call if you have any questions. This little guy is knit on double pointed needles so experience with dpns is required. So just print the pattern, grab your needles, and join us for the fun!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I'll be out of town, but really he is pretty darn cute! A window of these little darlings would be a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 the pattern! I finished it up at lunch today. I picked up the slug, the seahorse, and the sheep. Just need to get more yarn now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!!! I can't decide what I want to knit first, but I'm thinking that the seahorse would be best. I can put it in our window display along with our flounders!

    ReplyDelete