Saturday, March 26, 2011

We Carry K. Bell Socks!

We were feeling rather sorry for non-knitters who can't whip up their own pair of deliciously soft and warm socks so when we saw the K. Bell line at a recent gift show, we decided to do something about it! Judipatuti nearly cringed when I got all excited over these fish socks. Despite her negative reaction, I bought them anyway and guess what we sold out of week #1? The fish! The reorder arrived just in time for tonight's Spring Walkabout. Aside from this very popular design, we have socks with bicycles, ninjas, owls, martini glasses, kitties, and a whole bunch of others. We have "elimination" problems when it comes to K. Bell's designs...the collection is so extensive and they are all so wonderful that we have trouble narrowing down the choices. This, of course, results in us having a wide selection! While most of them are cotton blends, we do have a pair of remarkably soft bamboo socks with a single elegant crane printed on the side. So if you are a K. Bell groupie (we understand there are such people!), you can score some at the Grove!

P.S. Hope to see you at the Walkabout tonight! For more information, check out South Park Scene.

1 comment:

  1. OK! OK! I'm eating my words...no longer will I cringe at anything that has "fishes" on it! I promise....

    But in all fairness- I did love the color!

    ReplyDelete