Saturday, December 26, 2009

Torn

This first morning post-Christmas is mine. Being somewhat deprived of knitting time, I am insatiable. I just realized that I have two projects going at once and my laptop on...alternating back and forth between all three and I see how torn I am after the holiday! Wanting to blog, wanting to finish Judipatuti's Turkish Bed Sock and dying to work on Bitterroot in that gorgeous new Mericash (the "cash" being cashmere). Okay. Deep breath. There is plenty of time. There is plenty of time.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the bitter root, having the same issue....do I get socks, or do I have to make my own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year Susan! Just perused the blog and can't wait to make a visit to the Grove. (I live in Rancho Bernardo, so it's not my usual route.) Some friends and I want to knit a scarf, so I think we'll be setting up a group lesson with you soon. take care.

    ReplyDelete