Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vogue's Fall Knitting Magazine Is Stunning!


Vogue Knitting Fall 2009 has arrived. When I reviewed it, I promptly called the NY distributor and ordered 8 more copies since this is the best issue I've seen in years. There are some wonderful hat patterns, including the one above, and beautifully textured sweater patterns. It's honestly hard to chose which one to make.

And don't miss the article entitled Brilliant Idea! in Vogue's Spotlight section about Swarovski Crystallized Store & Lounge in NYC. "Splendor" is the only word that comes to mind. It is for "knitters seeking the perfect embellishment for the special sweater or shawl". Good lord, that's was our "brilliant idea" in bringing Marcia DeCoster to the Grove!

This reminds me of when Anne and I visited Manhattan yarn shops. They were the size of closets and had such little inventory on hand. Anne told me I was very spoiled because of the space I had. When we returned to San Diego, my remark was....New York's got nothin' over us! And, I'll say it again. Hah! NY's got nothin' over us!

No comments:

Post a Comment