Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lost Photo Op but Torrie's FLS Makes Up for It!


The Golden Hanger Awards were a BLAST! Our Jeffrey stole the show as predicted. I whipped out my Canon automatic in the lobby before the festivities got underway and discovered that I had left the MEMORY CARD in the printer at work! Man, you can imagine how I felt about that. R-r-r-r.

So no photos today from the show, but here is Torrie who is making an amazing fashion statement in her February Lady Sweater knit out of Sweater by Spud & Chloe. I wish you could see the stitch definition in the lace pattern and what an awesome job she did. The most impressive thing (aside from her masterful workmanship) is how well this sweater fits her. Sizing is so important and she has got that down flat. Sort of inspiring, isn't it? Also, look at her choice of color .... perfect for a redhead, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment