Friday, October 16, 2009

The Fall & New Beginnings


Ah, there is nothing more satisfying than to see a group of young knitters seated around that table (which used to be in my dining room) learning to knit for the first time. This was last weekend's drop-in knit class and to me, it marked the beginning of the Fall Knitting Season! The minute, and I mean minute, we get a whiff of Fall in the air, knitters come out of the woodwork!

Melody, who is seen here skirting along the outside of the group, has been teaching at the Grove for several years. She has decided to take a sabbatical and return to her roots for 4 months in the Midwest. This means that I will be taking over the knitting classes again. I've had a good break from teaching and am ready to relieve Melody, but man oh man, we're sure gunna miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment